Psychology Courses – 2018
2018 applications for all psychology courses starting in February 2018 are now closed.
Applications for the July 2018 mid-year intake for the Graduate Diploma of Psychology will open on 3 April 2018 and close on 31 May 2018.
Counselling and Psychotherapy Courses – 2018
Domestic applications for 2018 counselling courses are open until 5pm on 29 January 2018.
International applications for 2018 counselling courses have now closed.
Applicants must provide references using the online HODSPA reference system. A guide on how to use the system is available here. All references must be completed and received through the HODSPA system by no later than 5pm on 29 January 2018.
- The Master of Psychology (Clinical Psychology) requires two academic references and one professional reference.
- Master of Professional Psychology Practice requires two academic references and one professional reference.
- The Graduate Certificate of Counselling and Psychotherapy, the Graduate Diploma of Counselling and Psychotherapy, and the Master of Counselling and Psychotherapy all require two references; we prefer at least one academic reference. However if you have been out of higher education for more than ten years then two professional references or voluntary references will be sufficient.
Note: The Graduate Diploma of Psychology (4th year) does not require references.
Resources for Applicants
- Guide for using the HODSPA online reference system
- Working out your average results – Guide for applicants
- Applicant FAQ